Banners Anonymous Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June

Go down

June Empty June

Post by Fiehrce Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:22 am

First, MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok, since that's out of the way, only the brave ones will take upon this challenge!! This challenge has two parts:

You will have to make two banners, in truth you will be making one banner only, just a different version. The first banner you shall use a prgroam EVERYONE HAS! Yep, you guessed it, PAINT!!! You shall make the best you can with that program. The second banner will be made with your program of your choice, BUT you must keep the same look you did when doing the Paint one. I made a very, very crapy example since i do not have the time right now to make a better one, but this shall make it clear: (AHH both must be the same size!!! I forgot to adjust the Paint one, but then, you get my meaning ;))

PAINT BANNER:

June Test

BANNER WITH PHOTOSHOP:

June Test2

So, basically, they are the same. If in the Paint banner you put the girl image on the left, then on the new and improved one it must be on that side as well. The Ash logo is basically on the middle, well, in the new one you can make it barely visible, but it must be there in the middle. Yep?? In the new one, of course, you can do blending, brushes, any effect u want, but you must be loyal to the Paint one you did. If the banners you submit have (taking those banners up) an Acheron on the left or in the middle, it won't enter.

Since the rules are clear, let's go to the items it must have!! It can be a DH, Were, LOA banner, it doesn't matter.

1. A couple (Zarek-Astrid, Fang-Aimee... Varian-Merewyn... Fang -Vane Yes! brothers, any couple, actually will do! :D)

2. The font "Excelsior in excelsis" Can be found here: http://www.dafont.com/excellentia-in-exce.font

3. A logo that goes according to the couple, if it's a DH a bow, if it's LOA, well, the Loa emblem

4. A ring

5. The color BLUE must prevail

Before i forget, the deadline is 24 of June. This way we can have an early winner, and i can post the July contest before i leave for Australia

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE CONTEST, PLEASE CHECK THE RULES THAT ARE PINNED IN THE B.A.M FORUM... It will save us a lot of trouble, lol.

Soo, off you go bammers!!

-C
Fiehrce
Fiehrce
Admin

Back to top Go down

June Empty WINNER!! Mikayla

Post by Fiehrce Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:26 am

June Winnermikayla
Fiehrce
Fiehrce
Admin